The Project services available from the Dancing Blind Man cover a wide range of purposes, needs and activities.
Usually these are specific tasks undertaken to fulfil a detailed client brief.
Projects can be things like:
- An overall company wide marketing effectiveness audit;
- True Breakeven Point Analysis.
- A Sales program review,
- Developing strategic, marketing, sales or business plans;
- Business direction clarification
- Outside the box business development
- Providing reports on the company’s positioning and reach;
- Creating corporate governance guidelines for a board,;
- Creating company policies & procedures;
- Creating a blueprint for organisational development
- Implementing existing marketing, sales, business or strategic plans;
- Writing fair work (Australia only) compliant employment contracts;
- Developing an Exit Strategy
- Providing a review on on-line strategies including web site and social media executions;
- Conducting staff training,
- Management Development
- Sales Plan development & implementation – including on-line techniques
- Marketing Plan development & implementation – including on-line techniques
- IT advice, Web design review, moving on-line
- A review of business processes with a view to identify & remove ‘choke’ points.
- Facilitating of Brain Storming, Strategy, Brand, Mission Statement Sessions
- ‘Taking the temperature’ of staff, suppliers and / or customers and…
You get the idea – project work can be whatever your business needs that falls within the skill set and experience I possess.
If what you need is outside of these I will do my best to recommend someone who can fulfil them.
(To date this has occurred only once and involved software coding.)
Once a brief has been developed I will then be able to scope it out in terms of hours required, process and resources (if any) needed to complete the agreed project.
Pricing is very much a function of complexity & time.
Essentially Consulting Projects are a fixed time deliverable that addresses a specific need or issue for your business.
Please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation discussion about your needs.