Business Tune-ups, Repairs & Overhauls
The Dancing Blind Man utilises an approach to business improvement that draws on the best of Coaching, Consulting, Training and good old fashioned rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty. This unique approach is applicable to all types of business, from business units within large corporations to the owners or managers of small to medium sized businesses.
Solopreneurs & micro businesses can also benefit from smart coaching.
It has been the experience of the Dancing Blind Man that business coaching on its own rarely achieves the desired results – this is why we combine business advice with coaching, strong business consulting services into a unique 3 part system – The Business Control System.
The 3 ‘C’s’ we focus on are : Clarity, Command and lastly getting your business onto Cruise Control.
Simply put we help establish where you are and where you want to go, what resources and skills you’ll need to get there and then what systems your business needs to have so you can put your business on cruise control.
At Dancing Blind Man we supply the best of both worlds via Strategic Business Advice, Coaching & Consulting, Upskilling & Training and . Essentially we offer a blended approach where you can either choose a straight consulting engagement to fix a particular issue or undertake our Business Control System where we mix both together.
It is important to note that when we provide the blended approach we also try to transfer as many skills as possible to our clients.
Here are a number of the areas in which Strategic Business Advisory can assist your business:
Results Focus – Do you need help with…
- Making the phone ring?
- Having effective Advertising?
- Having marketing that works?
- Using Social Media?
- Protecting your reputation?
- Creating a compelling vision?
- Crafting a cohesive and prioritised action plan for moving forward?
- Removing procrastination?
- Diagnosing issues and developing ideas for solutions?
- Understanding what your true Breakeven Point is?
- Developing self-discipline, self-motivation and self-confidence?
- Creating space and insights which enable tangible progress?
Creating Your Ideal Business – Would you like…
- An objective view on your ideas, strategies & plans?
- An objective view on where you are now?
- Unbiased, honest insights and feedback on your management skills?
- To develop a clear plan of where to go for the next 12 months? 3 years? 5 years?
- To have a workable exit strategy?
- To be able to enact succession planning?
- To develop emotional intelligence and help you breakthrough mental barriers?
- The capacity to create clarity, focus and sustainable motivation?
- To receive support in making big decisions?
Developing Your Business Future – Can you see how to…
- Create momentum for your business?
- Develop strategies to ensure your business can run without you?
- Develop workable growth, expansion and exit strategies?
- Create sales & marketing plans that work?
Achieving Business Goals – Would consistent, accountability focused, strategic support enable you to…
- Develop a clear set of goals to work towards?
- Work out which current goals are worth pursuing & which to put on hold or drop altogether?
- Set in place a strong Action plan to achieve those goals?
- Re-focus you on business growth or better life balance instead of fighting fires every day?
- Identify and put in place the key performance indicators that matter for your business?
- Create a means of reporting on these KPIs so you can get a regular snapshot of your business?
- Set up systems within your business so you re-gain control of it?
Your Marketing Strategy & new skills – Can you better promote your business through…
- Reviewing your current product range?
- Revisiting your current pricing strategy?
- Looking for new niches to move into?
- Maximising the profit potential of existing customers?
- Creating effective customer service strategies & systems?
- Using copy writing that speaks to customer’s emotions & is more than just features & benefits?
Improved Productivity – Would you like to know how to find more time, resources or money by…
- Developing strategies that enable you to work smarter not harder?
- Identifying opportunities to systematise & automate your business or parts of it?
- Re-balancing your workload so you don’t feel like you have to do everything?
- Learning how to prioritise your day so you focus on the most important issues & actions?
Your Business Strategy – What is stopping you from…
- Working ON your business rather than IN it?
- Seeing the ‘forest & the trees’?
- Realising the full potential of your current business?
- Developing a business plan that is not a piece of shelf furniture?
- Developing a Strategic Plan to maximise sales and profits?
- Transitioning into new strategies and approaches?
Business Objectivity – How much more could you add to your bottom line by…
- Solving difficult business challenges?
- Reviewing your current suppliers & contracts?
- Reviewing your current business costs?
- Strategically using outsourcing?
- Creating new products or line extensions of existing ones?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then the Dancing Blind Man can help expand upon any of these issues and work with you to achieve stronger performance in these areas of your business and your life.
Contact us at: email@example.com
The Dancing Blind Man Strategic Business Advice & Coaching service combines Coaching with business savvy input and focus on areas such as:
- Strategic business planning
- Creative/lateral thinking
- Priority setting and decision-making
- Leading change, developing staff and performance management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Time / Self management
- Work / Life Balance issues
- Identifying gaps and obstacles to efficiency
- Increasing productivity,
- Increasing market share
- Determining Customer Relationship Management strategies
- Developing marketing strategies,
- Marketing Execution
- Copy writing of ads
- Business planning,
- Client management
- Business Plan writing
Coaching can assist you to:
- Develop and stay focussed on the right areas of your business
- Think more strategically
- Develop new business and self management
- Gain greater clarity of your goals
- Become a more effective leader
- Manage your staff
- Improve your client & supplier relationships
- Develop control systems so you work less in the business
- Better define a balance between work and personal life that works for you
We look forward to being of assistance to you & your business.